Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We begin with a tragic loss of faith

Gentle readers, I have been considering a blog for awhile now. Since I joined FaceBook, actually, because a blog seems like a more effective way to convey what is going on in my life than one line status message on FaceBook.

Learning of tragic news today, I just had to start a blog and post this:

I HAVE LOST MY TESTIMONY IN AIRBORNE!!

Apparently, following an ABC news investigation proving that not only does Airborne not work, but that the clinical studies the company had previously referenced were, in fact, bup-kus, a group of consumers launched a class action law suit against Airborne.

Airborne has decided to settle for $23.3 million dollars, which will be reimbursed to consumers (like myself) who have purchased the product.

Damn! If only I had kept the receipts from those dozens upon dozens of tubes I had purchased.

My apologies to all of those whom I have pressed to buy Airborne, I myself was misled :(.

It is a sad, sad day.

1 comment:

Uzi said...

OMG! I was going to talk to you about Airborne. Remember when I was sick and you told me to go get some. So I did and it made me not only not better, but worse.

TOTALLY DOESN'T WORK!

Should stick to my own guns when it comes to getting better!