Monday, October 20, 2008

Life Updates


Okay. So I have not been blogging as I should. What else is new?

Life is plugging along. In fact, I am loving life! :D I am finally done posing for that art school, which means I can sleep more, which also means I am no longer making my coffee thermos mug my best friend. It was hard. Last Thursday was a roller coaster of fatigue and gruesome headaches.

I am back in the dating scene, which is also great. I am not super-eager to jump into a new relationship, thank you very much, but I am also not going to turn away from something potentially good. I am trying to live my life with no regrets, and it would be a shame to look back and wonder what if I hadn't turned down that really great guy. So, yeah, I am just trying to have some fun, 'cause, hey, a fella has to find something to do on a Friday night, right? So far it has been fun. I'll let you guys know if anything actually comes of any of these dates

That being said, I am thoroughly enjoying being able stay home when i want, being able to watch silly TV shows, and being able to throw myself into school.

Speaking of which, I really love my new program! I am so glad this is where I have kind of fallen into. A master's in graphic design would have been disastrous. Instead, I find my studies incredibly challenging and stimulating. The sheer number of concepts I have to come up with for ads is astounding. I actually find myself more drawn to account planning and copywriting, art direction seems entirely too fussy still. If it weren't so late, I would maybe explain what all of those things mean, but I still have another post to dash off.

All in all, life is good. I am excited for this party coming up on Friday and Sara, my beloved Sara is getting married this December! and I am going to make every effort to go up to Provo for the wedding. I am sure there is more exciting stuff to relay, but I can't think of anything at 2:30 in the morning.

Oh! For those of you who are wondering about my dad, I just spoke with him today, sounds like he is doing just great. Let's just hope he takes good care of himself, so we (I) don't have to go through another big scare. Thanks to those of you who prayed for him and who expressed concern.

No comments: