Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Camus Quote on Charm

Okay, okay. I am finally getting back into my groove after the holidays. In FINALLY got to wake up and read the papers, like I usually do. It was great. So i am way behind on blogging. I have a list an arm long of things I need to blog on.

I am going to start using my blog not only to provide updates on my life, but as a reservoir for myself of things that I find interesting in culture and as way to perhaps process some observations. In that vein, I came across this quote. I needed to put it somewhere so I wouldn't lose it. I am putting it here, so I will always know where to find it.

"Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without asking a clear question." - Albert Camus

1 comment:

Tai said...

yeah... you talk big. but we'll see if you really follow through.