Monday, December 15, 2008

By the Power of Grey Skull Castle!

I can't believe this is online now!! Such a trip from the past! Last time I remember watching this show I was still looking forward to visits from the tooth fairy.

I LOVED this show as a kid. I had the sword, Cringer the Tiger, a fully-functioning Grey Skull castle, and a Skeletor action figure (I may have had He-Man, too, I don't remember). Thanks buying all that stuff for me, Mom!!!

Now, looking at this show . . . wow, I can't believe how bad it was. Still, in our current reflection of 80's economics, perhaps we can learn a thing or two from He-Man:



Also, check out the opening creds, to learn all you need to know about HE-MAN!:

2 comments:

Tai said...

aaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahhhahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

(wipes tears)

I totally loved this show.

SwampDippers said...

Ah yes, the shameless 30 minute commercials we interpreted as "shows" ... they merely showed new characters (aka action figures), conveniently inserted in the storyline in late November!