Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Hazards of YouTube

So my haircutting video has elicited a peculiar following amongst Samson-swooning strangers who have sent me various opinions about my ruthless hair shortening.

None, however, surpasses the following email I received. Whether joke or not, it definitely makes me second guess having personal vids up for public consumption and commentary.

I was left completely flummoxed.


jockhair1
...

SIR...YOU HAVE GREAT HAIR!!
...
SIR...YOU HAVE GREAT HAIR!!
Sir,

I am a big nerd that ADORES guys that are studs with the ladies and have great hair like yours...it is a shame that u felt compelled to cut your cooooool hair...


I am willing to buy u Bed Head Shapoo (Vitamins) and CatwalkOatmeal & honey Conditioner (Soy & wheat protein), and some good gel....along with money to get ur hair cut and styled by a hot ass chick!!

All I ask in return, is that u take me to the barbershop and make me get a dumb and dumber dork haircut and while ur inspecting it....dot my left eye and make it a nice shade of purple!!


I would be HONORED to clean ur shoes while ur in the barberchiar while I will keep my hair greasy so u can hock a loggy in it and comb it into my dork hair..


PLEASE VISIT MYSPACE URL: laodecia_generation


Be sure to read my profile, my "Loyalty Contract" under a blog entitled "how this nerd rol(e)s and plays" -- also check out the dork haircut I want unde PIC entitled "The Dork Thing"...you can also check out my PIC entitled "Jocks with great hair"

I WOULD BE HONORED TO BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP A STUD LIKE YOU...SIR!!

Please respond!!


~Dork

(Chris)

No comments: